Not just a Liebster Award!6:16:00 PM
I am not really into those blog awards but since two very cool persons nominated me recently I thought it would be rude for me to decline. If you think its boring stop reading now, but if you want to find out more things about me go on right ahead! Consider yourself warned, I am really weird!
First off I would like to deeply thank Dimitra from DimitrArt a very cool blog about crafts, as well as Dimitra from Decorasylym an awesome blog about well décor for nominating me for this award.
Since I decided to accept both awards I would have to answer 22 questions instead of 11 but this would take a huge post and honestly you’ll be begging me to stop so I will pick 11 from both and answer those. Ok?
Ok, here are my 11 random facts
- I am a really introvert person deep inside
- I am a craftacholic and literally can’t stop thinking about new designs. All-the-time!
- I hate flying. That doesn’t stop me from getting on a plane but I really hate it. During take off and landing I actually do Lamaze breathing to handle my panic and
sometimesI cry too.
- I used to work out 8 hours per week before I opened Akamatra on etsy. Seriously I’ve gained 20 pounds since then, and that’s the only thing I regret since opening my shop.
- Related to #4, in an effort to become fit again I started to crochet while walking on the treadmill. It was fun. Mostly for my husband to watch. Haven’t lost a pound. I’ll keep walking.
- I am NOT a morning person. I don’t talk before I have coffee (which is at the office) and I can only convince myself to groan. My father used to throw water on my face to wake me up when I was a school child. He failed over and over again. I used to sleep on wet sheets.
- I adore animals. ALL KINDS of animals. Except cockroaches. I hate them. Can’t kill them but I can make my hubby do it! I used to have cats but I grew so attached to them when the last one died my will to love and loose another cat died with it. We do have two gorgeous water turtles though. Honu (from the Hawaiian word for tortoises) and Lulu (from the other half of the word Hon(o)ululu!
think Ispeak Greek, English, French, Italian and German.
- My all time suppressed life achievement is to be able to do a double toe loop and a triple axel in figure skating. So far I've managed to stay alive while skating. Barely.
10. I am sure you can’t read this from the tears in your eyes from laughing so hard from #9, so why would I bother writing it
11. Yeah, I am pretty sure you are still laughing.
Here are the 11 questions Dimitra and Dimitra asked me:
1. Someone special gives you a gift which you don’t like. What do you do?
My hubby is always insecure about what to give me for my birthday. I always tell him that I love every single thing he has ever picked for me because I love the sentiment behind his act and the fact he thought hard of what to give me. He even decided to ask me about my engagement ring because he was afraid I wouldn’t like it. I ADORE my emerald turtle ring!!! Does this answer your question?
2. If you could travel back in time or to the future which would you choose?
3. Do you have a favorite corner of your house?
Actually I love every inch of our home since its the house I was born and raised only better since we renovated it last spring. My craft room should be my favorite but my bed (designed by me and made by my dad) is my number one favorite!!!
4. What's the best book you read recently?
I've read ALL of Matthew Reilly's books this summer in a epub form in my phone. I could not stop reading!!!
5. What's the best movie you saw recently?
12 years a slave
6. What's your favorite color combination?
Purple with grass green
7. What's the biggest truth life has taught you?
Trust no one
8. Do you believe in soul mattes?
No not really, unless you are referring to my karmic relationship with chocolate!
9. Dawn or dusk?
Dusk of course!
10. What are you going to be in the carvical?
A big carnival! Lol
11. (this is my all time favorite question) Do you like housework?
I have to nominate some bloggers now don’t I? Well ok, don’t hate me if you don’t want to play, I wont hold it against you. Though I have to admit writing this post was a bit fun.
Anyhow the envelope please. Drumroll. Ok the nominees are: i-messy (you can run but you can't hide), beyoutifuljewelry, haveaco(o)kie and kalliaswonderland
Now for my questions
- What do you fear the most as you get older?
- What’s you favorite part of the day?
- What do you enjoy the most in blogging?
- Hot or cold?
- What's your go to recipe when there's no time to cook?
- Black or white?
- Favorite writer/book
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- What's your favorite cartoon movie?
- What's your favorite board game?
- Where do you want to travel next?
I am pretty sure you've stop reading half way through the post and just played the video over and over again, but if you did make it here, thanks for reading (and laughing) and see ya soon!
Smouts for now